Monday, September 22, 2008

Back to Life - Monday

Yesterday was so nice, I didn't even touch a computer. I didn't go to work, I just lived. So, apologies for not posting. But belatedly, my Sunday Inspiration is the weather. Yesterday was the official end of summer and today is the beginning of all and the weather could not be more perfect. We have been sunny and nearly 80 for a week and this week looks to be the same.

Yesterday we got a brief sprinkle, but otherwise it was awesome. After dinner at Mom's I sat outside and soaked in a little sun. Then I helped moved around their bedroom furniture. After that I went and put in a super-fast 35 minute cardio/core/weights workout and headed to meet my Dad for a movie.

I truly took the whole weekend off work, it was weird, but I liked it.

Now, back to the grind today. I have a list of 10 things I need to get done this week, besides my usual duties, so here is to a week of accomplishments.

With the beautiful weather I will be doing my cardio outside as much as possible. The only thing I wish is that I had bigger hand weights, mine are only 8 pounds and that's way too little for most of what I do. Otherwise, while it's nice, I can regularly workout from home.

Have a great week!

Yours in fitness, Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment