Sunday, September 7, 2008

Sunday Inspiration - CrossFit Success

My friend Bret sent me this story the other day. I think he realized how much Sue's story would remind me of mine.

She woke up to the reality of what she had been doing to her body and decided in earnest to deal with it. She was going along on her own, getting results, but wanted to take it to the next level and decided to get a trainer. The trainer got her into CrossFit and today she is leaner and stronger than ever.

Now, this is where I put my reminder about CrossFit: It's not for beginner's - beginner's puke. (Even some really fit people puke.) Instead you have to have a basic level of fitness before you can meet the tough challenges the workouts put forth.

Now, that being said - if you are ready for that 'next thing' this is a great choice. The workouts challenge everyone, at every level, because they can be customized. It's a great way to break up your routine and have fun. Every time Bret and I do one, it's fun and I feel accomplished - not every workout can say that.

So, if you want to know more and see what it's done for Sue, check out this story.

Yours in fitness, Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment