Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sunday Inpsiration - People You Don't Even Know

I stopped by one of my favorite blogs today and found a nice surprise. The female author has been losing weight. I didn't know. It's so awesome though. She seems like a nice person and she deserves to be happy. I know from experience, being healthier makes you happy, so good for her. It's Web Gal, whose blog I have linked to the right.

That got me to thinking. I don't know her, yet she inspires me. Then I looked back over the inspiration columns I have written. Very few of them have related to someone I know. Mostly they have been about complete strangers. That's what I find so intriguing.

Something about these people and their stories help me believe that change is possible. That success is tangible. That hard work and perseverance pay off. More than a good diet and exercise program - belief - is key to success. You have to believe you can do this, that it is better, that healthier is better. If you don't believe, no one else will and you will begin to feel they are right, you ARE bound to fail.

So thank you to all the anonymous and semi-anonymous people I have profiled. The people I read about or see on infomercials every day. Just because I don't know you personally, doesn't mean I don't believe in what you are doing.

Yours in health, Kate

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm honored to be on your Sunday Inspiration post! Funny how inspiration works, as I was initially inspired by reading your blog! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete