Sunday, September 7, 2008

Being Cautious

I took today off from working out. I decided pushing my luck with the shoulder was a bad idea. It was even bothering me when I jogged. But late tonight it's feeling better.

I ran short on time today anyway. My Dad and Step-mom Lorie, took me to lunch at Thai Flavors, took me to a movie and gave me a gift card for my birthday. It was way too much for them to do, but ultra-appreciated.

I went and used part of the gift card right away - I had asked for a gift card for this Chicago Bears jersey I found at Gordman's. It's way cute and just for women. I went and grabbed it and plan to rock it often. (I tried to find a pic to share, but couldn't)

Like Cubs fans, Bears fans know their limitations and just weather them anyway. Only Cubs fans this year are getting scared, they're waiting for the other shoe to drop. The team is 5 games ahead! Go Cubbies!

Anyway, better go to bed. Have a good Sunday!

Yours in fitness, Kate

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kate!!

    Glad to hear your finding just what you're looking for at Gordmans. Next time you come in, take this coupon with you:

    http://139.146.147.79/_FileLibrary/FileImage/E-Coupon(printerfriendly).gif

    Happy shopping!!

    Love,
    Gordmans

    ReplyDelete