Friday, May 30, 2008

Ready for the Weekend

Holiday weeks are supposed to be short weeks. Everyone comes back refreshed and feeling lighter and time just flows by. This has been a long week and everyone just seems more stressed.

I think because, like me, they simply had to cram five days of work into four. Most of my work is time sensitive, so X must be done by Wednesday, Y MUST be done by Thursday and Z ABSOLUTELY has to be done by Friday at noon or else.

The stress has really thrown off my week and my workouts. I am looking forward to the weekend so I can reset and get back on task. Since it is going to be nice, that should help; both with my attitude and my exercise. I plan to spend as much time as possible outside this weekend.

Here's to hoping the weather service is right for once.

Yours in fitness, Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment