Saturday, April 10, 2010

Guessing Game - Complete!

Well, that took no time at all!  WebGal nailed the bulk of the thing that I haven't been telling you.  Her guess: "OK...my guess: YMCA Healthy Living Center and the INTUITIVE EATING: Weight Management Class. I'm not 100% sure on the class, but it looks interesting and I know the instructor from another program I was in. She's AWESOME."

So, yes, I am going to the Mercy/YMCA Healthy Living Center and yes, I will be taking that class - but that's not all!  I have much more to divulge and it will come step-by-step over the next week.

In the mean time, yea WebGal!  I will be snatching a gift certificate to get to you.

Yours in Health,
Kate

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo!! No real need to get me a gift certificate. I just like being right and winning. :)

    I can't wait to hear the whole thing! And tell your instructor Katie hi from Shandy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shandy - I told her high, she laughed and said "Hi" back. :) E-mail me your mailing address and I WILL get you a gift certificate. kgarner@desmoinesradiogroup.com. And thank you for your on-going support - you are awesome!
    -Kate

    ReplyDelete