Thursday, April 22, 2010

Quick Update

I have been here too long again today, so I am keeping this brief.

Water therapy with YMCA Physical Therapist Kristi - big yea!

Trained on my own in warm pool because Gwyn was gone and I was already dripping wet - yea!

Going to have my weight and before pictures done tomorrow at Mercy Weight Loss and Nutrition Center - um, yea?  No, no, it's a yea.  Because I will want to be able to look back and go, "Ha, see me now?  YEA!" 

Haven't had an 'official' weigh-in yet.  I just used the scale in the ladies locker room at the Healthy Living Center.  So, I know where I started about 2 weeks ago.  That way I will know total loss when all is said and done.  Okay, now the weigh-in is feeling like an even bigger YEA!

Good night.

Yours in Health,
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment