Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Hope Floats

I am still sick.  I went back to work today but will be leaving in a few minutes.  I have a strong belief one more night good night's sleep and some more antibiotics on board and I will be on the mend.  Looking very forward to having my sense of smell back.

As for hope?  I can't tell you just yet, but something big is in the immediate future.  I will be able to go back to being energetic, fun and helpful - but this time with professional assistance.  I couldn't be more pumped!  And this will truly be how your supposed to get healthy.

As you know, I lost all of the weight by myself last time.  This time I am not just struggling, but failing and I need guidance - I am going to get it from THE premier place in the state, in fact in the country. 

Even sick, I am ready to be me again. 

Yours in Health,
Kate

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to hear more about your big news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tee-hee... this is going to be a loooong tease. :)

    ReplyDelete