Sunday, April 4, 2010

HaPeep Easter!

I don't know about you but this is one of the holidays I struggle with most.  Not the religious, that's pretty clear.  The sugar on the other hand - the people at Reese's alone are a problem - I ate my way through a package of Reester Bunnies over a two week period.  (Luckily there were just 4, but still.)  Now the candy will all be clearanced out tomorrow, but the bonus is, I am sick.  So now low-dough carb-candy high for me!

The following link however is sugary sweet enough for anyone and is probably about as close as any of us should get to a Peep this year in all their marshmallow and sugar coated gooeyness.  These people are very creative and they are almost all quite impressive, enjoy!

Washington Post Peeps Contest

Yours in Health,
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment