Monday, May 3, 2010

Just Beat the Crap Out of a Heavy Bag - Feel AWESOME!

Met up with Gwyn at the YMCA Healthy Living Center.  She could sense my tension and said, "Well, I have been wanting to do this with you and today is a good day."  Then she took me into the empty group workout room and put me on the heavy bag.

We did a lot of upper body moves from kick-boxing.  (No lower body because of the knee.)  I beat the crap put of that thing so much it moved across the room in two directions.  Ha!  I feel empowered and the stress has washed away.

Gwyn says I can go in there any time it's empty.  I'm gonna get my own gloves.  I think I am in love.  :)

Yours in Health,
Kate

2 comments:

  1. Ooo. I'm jealous! I love hitting the heavy bag. HUGE stress reliever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, I am so in love, I am buying my own gloves this weekend.

    ReplyDelete