Monday, May 10, 2010

I Give Up - For Today

I am filling in for Jay on news this week.  So, I went to bed early last night, couldn't sleep, once I was asleep I tossed and turned and broke out in a wicked sweat.  When the alarm went off I wanted to pitch it out the window, alas, it's my phone, so that would be expensive annoyance.  I was tired when I got here.

Once I finished the news, I became physically exhausted.  I was shaking and freezing and felt like I could be sick at any time.  I kept working and finally went home at 11 to meet my new cleaning woman to be.  I decided to lay down for an hour before workout and hoped it was just a sleep thing. 

When I woke up I realized that I wasn't going anywhere.  I called and apologized to Gwyn at the YMCA.  Then I went back to sleep.  90 minutes later I forced myself out of bed and came back to work to finish KIOA.

Fifteen minutes ago I realized that my Intuitive Eating class (I called to let Nutritionist Katie to let her know) was not going to work for me tonight.  I am so tired, nauseous, cold and just ick feeling that the best thing I can do for my body is go home, eat something useful and go to bed. 

It's frustrating because I really want to learn from this class.  I did my homework and everything.  I have great hope that using it will return me to being a kid again and having a healthy relationship with food.  Oh well, I will e-mail Katie later and see what I missed.

Here's to feeling non-ick by tomorrow - I have too much to do.

Yours in Health,
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment