Friday, May 28, 2010

Friday? I've heard that's a good thing...

But it means nothing to me these days.  I have had six days off since the end of December.  One I was sick, one I was recovering from my SVT incident, the other four were actual days off on this thing called a 'weekend'.  I am tired and burned out, but I just keep plodding forward. 

This morning it was a 3:45 alarm going off.  To say it was a struggle is an understatement.  Last night there was a huge fight in front of our house and by the time I dealt with the police and left messages for city council members, because this has to end, I finally settled down to fall asleep about 10:30 - not a great night's sleep.  In fact, I had a dream that I was fired for working too much!  LOL.  I think that is probably proof I do!  By the way, a big thank you to councilman Skip Moore, the only one of three council members I called to answer his phone.

Now, I am running Ken & Colleen's Kids again, a radiothon for the Children's Miracle Network.  You can donate by calling 1-800-456-2772 or going to STAR1025.com.

When I am this tired I only want one thing, eggs and toast and hash-browns because every minute of the day feels like morning.  Instead, I had a big bowl of high fiber oatmeal with almonds.  I am not denying myself anything, but no one is open for breakfast on the way here at 4 am. :)

There will be no workout today.  I am dropping it in lieu of a nap, my body is getting cranky.  But I plan one for tomorrow and maybe Sunday too.  So that will be at least five and maybe six this week.  My abs will appreciate the break.  I hit it hard on them yesterday and I had done core work this week with Gwyn as well.  I made them sore enough that rolling over in bed this morning made me smart.  LOL.

The rest of my day will be air shifts, editing interviews, going out to do three Outstanding Women interviews and get other shifts ready to go for the weekend.  It's another day when I will get home about 7:30 p.m.  Tomorrow though, I will sleep in until 6:30 am - livin' large!

Hope you have a good day! 

Yours in Health,
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment