Sunday, May 2, 2010

Can I take a Nap Now?

It has been a long weekend.  Right now I am sitting at work and I will be here another couple of hours.  Then it's off to a birthday party.  Then, I hope, home to do some yard work - something I haven't been able to do in two weeks.  Thank goodness for Lori or we would have been given a warning by the city for growing our own jungle!

And as the sun weaves in and out of the clouds, all I really want is a nap, because this long weekend has left me exhausted.  Oh well, perhaps all the other things I need to do will give me the energy I need to make it through to bedtime tonight.

BTW - Today is a day off from workout, unless you count the possibility of yard work - but that brings me great satisfaction, so I won't notice if I break a sweat. :)

Yours in Health,
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment