Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Stomach Bug - Again

I woke up in the middle of the night very uncomfortable and nauseous. I really couldn't sleep after that, so when my alarm did go off, I was exhausted.

I went home straight after we did our workplace visit for KIOA today. I have been trying to rest and get up an appetite. The former has sort of been possible, but the later has not. It's been a long time since I haven't found a single thing that looks good.

This is really hanging on and it's annoying. I haven't vomited, thank god, but I have that constant feeling of needing to.

All I really ask is that it is over by tomorrow morning because it's hard as hell to be chipper and co-host a morning show when you feel like crap.

Yours in (icky) health, Kate

2 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon! Stomach bugs are definitely not conducive to being chipper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Yea, chipper sucks when I feel like this.

    LOL. well, that wasn't very chipper at all!

    ReplyDelete