Saturday, January 5, 2008

Caucus Hangover - Day 2

It was 40 hours before I finally went to bed. I did sleep 8 hours last night, but I am still feeling it today. There are so many stories from that 40 hour period and the days leading up to it, but I won't bore you. (If you really want to know, post a comment and I will share.)

What you are really here for and so am I is fitness and health. Despite near total exhaustion yesterday, I had a great workout and I am going to finish this and go do another one this morning. The only day I missed was Thursday, I ended up waiting for President Bill Clinton to call, almost all day. Good thing for Hillary's campaign that he was the leader of the free world or I would probably have said, "No, I have a treadmill waiting for me."

I have been teasing you with the resolution thing for a few days. As I move into 2008 either time has muddled my thinking or lack of sleep has. (I had to change my expired system password yesterday and within an hour I had forgotten the new word, I had to have Bruce from IT reset it; that's tired.) So, I am thinking that thinking at the gym and clarifying things again might help my ideas be more cohesive again.

With that, I will once again let you down. However, I PROMISE, tomorrow is THE day. A preview of what I remember though: continue eating right and working out - but take it to the next level; read more and learn more; spend more time with my nephew; find excuses to be outdoors, preferably involving fitness; travel more in Iowa and get to know my state; use real note cards and fewer e-cards, I love getting "good" mail, I know others do too.

That's it for now. The gym really does await me. I hope you get a chance to get physical today too.

Yours in fitness, Kate

1 comment:

  1. Good mail is the best and paper correspondence is a lost art. Great luck with that one!

    ReplyDelete