Friday, January 4, 2008

Traci's Tips - 1/4/08 & Caucus Hangover

I am exhausted. I have had one hour of sleep in the last 38 hours. I am going home to eat and go to bed. I promise you a real post about me and how I fared during the caucuses tomorrow. In the meantime, something truly useful, Trainer Traci's weekly Tips:

1. Make some goals, make them realistic and measurable.
2. Eat lots of fruits and vegetables throughout the day to keep you full and metabolism working.
3. No time to get into the gym, get yourself doing 3 sets of 10 reps of different exercises at home.
4. Make a lifestyle change this year and get yourself into healthier eating and exercising habits.
5. Exercises of the week: 3 x 15 added to your regular routine
Tricep Bench/chair Dips
Side step squats

All right, vision is getting blurry... (but I did workout earlier)

Yours in fitness, Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment