Thursday, January 10, 2008

The Stomach Flu Sucks

I apologize, Sunday was busy, so I didn't blog. Silly me, I thought, "well, I will catch up on Monday."

Monday was spent being quite ill. And no, I won't describe it, because I was raised some semblance of decorum. I went to work anyway. I left halfway through my shift, thank goodness it's a morning show and Maxwell took pity on me.

Tuesday morning - I have kept a light dinner down for 9 hours, should be good to go. Not so much. Trundled myself to work none-the-less, did news, came home to finish wishing I was dead.

Wednesday morning - still queasy and tired, but substantially better. Go to work vowing to leave by noon. Spend day catching tail after two days ill, must get websites updated. Done. But no energy for gym. Trainer Traci and I agree - Fitness World West, no place for me.

Go to Campbell's and get probiotics and sea salt soak. Take pill, soak in tub, eat dinner, crash like big cat. (No dogs allowed according to my furry compatriots, maybe some day.)

Today, better. Still a little less energy than I might like. Full day of work, busted butt at gym harder than I probably should have. Well, it was my first chance in 4! days and when the sweat started to run, I pictured the toxins leaving my body, so I pushed harder.

Now, finally, 10 days into the new year, I sit here ready to talk to you about my resolutions. However, I have just realized I am at the bottom of a rant about fighting a cootie (and not the good kind that come from boys) and this would be a lousy place to announce my 2008 intentions.

And here is the most ridiculous part - at this point, you probably don't care. Ha-Ha! We've waited too long to care Kate, you've lost us. Either way, I will be posting them tomorrow. As well as Trainer Traci's tips - so gird yourself - 2! post on Friday.

Yours in (renewed) health, Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment