Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I need to ask a favor

I found out today that my allotment of personal training sessions at Fitness World West is coming to an end. I will still have a membership at the gym for a couple of months, but I may have to give up my sessions with Traci.

The reason is because the gym doesn't think anyone hears the commercials we are running on Lite 104.1. They don't feel like anyone has come into the gym because of the advertising. So, they are not sure if they want to renew the agreement. I get that.

But I honestly believe people are hearing them and some may even be acting on them, I just don't have a way to prove it. That's where you come in. If you are looking at a gym, please consider Fitness World West.

I'm not just saying that because they are an advertiser. I am saying that because I am a believer that working out there works. I love working out there because it's for people who want to get or stay fit. (It is not a meat market.)

Everyone can feel comfortable working out there whether you are a beginner or an elite athlete. No one stands around and looks at you funny, because they are too busy doing their own thing. Also, if you seek a distraction during your workout, most cardio machines have LCD TVs attached to them with cable.

So, if you have been thinking about joining or changing gyms or you know anyone who has, I would like to encourage you to consider Fitness World West. I am not asking you to just randomly call them, but if this is something you have been considering anyway, it is a really great gym.

Also, I have had great results with my personal trainer Traci, so if you are looking to take your fitness to a new level she can help you out.

If you have questions, let me know. Otherwise if you are interested or perhaps want to try a FREE week, call them at 223-5111.

Yours in fitness, Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment