Sunday, January 27, 2008

Sunday Inspiration - 1/27/08

Good morning!

I am always looking for other people's stories of weight loss and health success to motivate me. Anyone who has lost weight in a healthy manner has my respect and usually inspires me. Friday I ran across this woman's story of having lost 110 pounds. Since I have lost that much, it caught my eye.

Now I have reiterated time and again that everybody's journey is different. However, every unique journey can create some strong motivation and lend itself to great tips. I thought I would share this story and let you cull what you will. Her name is Heather Davis and here is her story.

This will be part of an ongoing series on Sundays. If you have an inspiring story, know someone who does or come across one on the Internet, let me know and we can feature it.

Yours in health, Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment