Tuesday, January 15, 2008

My current weight & My gym

I weighed in today, as I do every Tuesday. I believe I mentioned last week I did so after two days of the stomach flu - I 'magically' lost 4 pounds. Well, I am a realist and I knew I would gain back once my body was in balance. I was just hoping to keep two pounds net loss - I did!

I am very happy. I now weigh 149. It is the first time I have been under 150 since junior year of high school. I feel awesome - mentally and physically.

Which brings me to my second subject - my gym. I go to Fitness World West. I see Trainer Traci. And I love it. I am actually headed there in just a few minutes.

If you are looking to make a change, I highly suggest you see the team at Fitness World West. I am working on finishing my weight loss journey, packing on muscle and going into lifetime maintenance. But if you are just starting, this is the place for you as well. Traci even has a Women's Weight Loss class for group personal training.

I couldn't say enough good things about Traci and FWW if I tried, so I will pass on the coupon instead. Below you will find the coupon for a one week FREE trial. If you use it, make sure you mentioned that I gave it to you. FYI - I do not get paid pass out coupons. But I want them to know I am out here supporting them, because they are back there supporting me.

And, if you do join the gym, let me know - we can bump into each other on the treadmills. ;)



Yours in fitness, Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment